Yikes! No Comment

I know, it's been waaaaay too long since I've posted.  I'm sorry for that, but as I'm sure I'll be posting about soon, I've been kinda messed up lately.  I already told you about my blogging injury a few weeks ago (only I could do something like that, right?).  It took a while to heal from that, and for the past week or so I've been really sick too.  As much as I really wanted to post something here every day, I just really haven't had the energy to do so lately.  (Then again, I guess I did kinda let you know that from the start, so I'm hoping this let's me off the hook a little and you'll forgive me!)  Wow - I just realized how many times I said "really" in that paragraph.  Hey, at least it wasn't "um"!

Anyway, I'm planning to write more over the next few days - maybe even finish the piece I was working on before I got hurt (it was really going to be a good one!).  In the mean time, I got really excited about something, but it sorta backfired.

 I've seen a much better comment format on another blog, and finally found out how to add it on here (thanks, Single Dad Laughing!).  This should make it easier to connect & comment (I know a few of you have had difficulty with this), and will allow you to "like" a comment or even reply to it directly.  I'm hoping that as I write more and this site grows (don't forget to tell your friends!), we'll develop a nice little community here, and you'll be able to encourage and inspire each other much the way (hopefully) I'm doing through my posts.

The problem is that somehow in changing to this new format, all of the comments that were previously posted have disappeared!  I can still see them from the back end of the site when I log in as creator, but I can't figure out how to get them back on so you can see them.  To those of you who have taken the time to comment, I'm sooooo sorry for that - your words really do mean a LOT to me!  To the rest of you, I'm sorry too - there were some pretty great comments there!  Stick around, though, I'm sure there are more to come!

So, here's the part where we can turn this thing around into something positive.  Let's think of this as a fresh start.  If you only joined the site recently, please take some time to go back to the beginning to read the earlier posts.  If you were with me from the start, I'm hoping you won't mind going back and reading again.  If you read things from the start but were too shy to comment, maybe now you'll be willing to put your thoughts out there for the rest of us.  I remember that very first post got a lot of insightful comments, and I had dozens more responses to my inbox.  It seemed to really affect people, and your responses inspired me to write more.  The more we all put it out here, the more we can all inspire each other!

Again, I'm so sorry that it turned out this way ... but hey - everything happens for a good reason, right?

**If you like what you read, tell a friend!  Actually, tell me too - post a comment below!!  If not, well ... I'm all for honesty, but please be gentle!