Ok, Now What?

Welcome to my first official "I have no idea what I'm doing" post.

Luckily, I think it's an idea that you may be able to relate to.  You know how it is - you get a great idea and decide to make it happen.  Whether it's getting a new job, starting a project, planning an event, or that all-too-common decision to get back in shape with a new diet or exercise routine.  You jump in with both feet, and in all your excitement you see how awesome it's going to be down the line: you'll keep getting promoted until you're CEO of the company, the project/event will be a success, and you'll be turning heads in that bikini in no time.  You just forget that once you jump in, there are still a lot of other steps to take before you run the show.

My latest jump is this one, into the world of blogging (do you really call it the blogosphere?).  Sure, I've got grand ideas for where this could lead.  My hope is that somehow, someday, I'll write something so inspiring that it will change someone's life.  Or more than one.  More than one thousand ... one million ... with this blog, I can change the world!  Hahahaaa ... ok, back to reality.  I don't really know why I'm doing this, or why anyone would bother reading it (or how you'd find this page, anyway).  Maybe it's more for me ... but I'm not selfish - I'll share it with you.

Ok, now what?  Honestly, I don't know.  I don't know how often I'll be posting, or what I'll be writing about.  I'm sure there will be something that makes you laugh (hopefully with me, not at me).  There may be something that makes us cry, if I get too emotional on here.  And I'm hoping there will be something that makes you think ... and maybe even pass it on.  But no matter what, my promise is to keep it positive.  Now, don't get me wrong - you may see me in a bad mood one day, or upset about a particular situation ... but what you won't see is me trashing whoever it is that upsets me.  That never makes it better, and no matter how much you want to, you can never take back the things you shouldn't have said.

So ... thanks for joining me.  I hope you won't be disappointed.  If you like what you read, tell a friend!  Actually, tell me too - post a comment below!!  If you don't ... well ... I'm all for honesty, but please be gentle!